Skip to main content

Lombok.. I love you. Part 2

I was too ambition thinking to complete blogging on my 5 days trip last nite. Indeed I wasn't thinking for any part 2 or 3. 

Oh well. 

1st night in Gili Air was splendid. It was a night of isra' mikraj. We could listen to a man giving tazkirah in the mosque until 2 or 4 am. I wasn't too sure. That night back from dinner, Ma talked to Edu about the snorkeling trip for the next day. Later then, Edu came and confirmed the plan. Ma asked him to buy  for her a SIM card and off he went to the store. So helpful! Few minutes later he came and told us that tonight, there were a beach party. I joked and said Ma udah capek. And he continued to joke around and ask my mom if he could take me to the party. I pretend not to listen to him. Later we chill out at the room balcony and tried to fix my mom tab. He asked why I didn't want a SIM card to myself. I told him, I don't need any internet as much as my mom need. He just smiled and looked rather impressed. 

The next morning was so refreshing! I just love the open ceiling of our bathroom. It felt just like my mom old house back in Raub. We had separate bathroom, and there were a roof, but you can also see the coconut tree while showering. It was a therapy I think. 

So we had breakfast around 8am. Lombok and Kuala Lumpur share the same time but the sun was earlier for 1 hour. 8 am is basically 9 am. Breakfast served in the lobby or cafe area. The meal was in ala carte. For breakfast that included in the room rates, we can order 1 meal, hot drink and juice. So I ordered cheese and tomato jaffle with Lombok coffee. 




After the breakfast, Edu took us walking to the shop where we were goin to get the snorkeling gear. Yup that's Edu above. He really wanted to be photographed and so excited to have his photo to be brought back to Malaysia by me. Sabar jer la. 

So me and Ma rode the glass bottom boat and we had the whole boat to ourselves. Kaya! Snorkeling was okay but I hit the boat and didn't realized I had the bruise until I got back to the cottage. But I was ok, I had few salt water consumed but ok, snorkeling was fun. I want to learn how to swim now.  Actually, I wanted for so long... Haiz. 


Cidomo, everytime the horse cart passed us, i would say kereta kuda, kereta kuda. Edu laughed and said the way I said that was so cute. Lol. 




Gili Air has a magnifent view. So pretty, sky was so blue and the water was crystal clear. 



After snorkeling we went on the boat ride to Gili Terawangan. 








Gili T is the happening island among other Gilis. Most locals we met in Mataram were shocked that we chose Gili Air than Gili T. Well, I know about this and by choice I wanna stay in Gili Air. I was seeking peaceful and Nyaman trip. I was right and I was delightful. I made the right choice. 

Maybe next time, I'd be in. Gili T.. Urm.. No, I do not think so. I love Gili Air so much. 

Then we stopped by Gili Meno, the smallest Gili and the most beautiful to me. Basically people come to Gili Meno for sun bathing, swimming in the shore and just chill. It was so beautiful .. 


















Pretty right? The Reef hotel was so nice! And the boys told me the rates was like IDR 3 juta. Whoa! 

Back in Gili Air and yes that day was my birthday! ( and the only one wished me was my Ma ) and honestly I forgot that that day is my birthday! Haha 

So we relaxed at the pool, then get ready for the sunset trip. We took a cidomo to the west side of the island. At this Italian resto called Bugils. Lol. Yes. Hahaha









Three Four, yes!


Good nite, now.


xoxo - Amy
















Popular posts from this blog

pretty in pink Peonies and Blair Waldorf.

just to keep myself happy. zai, peonies means happily in marriage, sorta.. jom carik peonies hand bouquet.. tapi fresh one aku dah survey kat petaling street takder! Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Ada Apa Dengan Cinta

If you know my story, or if this blog still has the original entries, you sure do know that how excited I'd be with the second part of this movie. Yes as per the title. Of cuz it was related with my old man. The ex. Not that we used to go to a movie and watched it together, it was my fave even before I met him. Then when we were met, I shared to him all of my fave things. Including this, also the song Tentang Seseorang which I played in the background of our phone conversation in the wee hours. I have no idea when it became his favorite as well. But I know when he started to call me Cinta. Just like the main cast name. Just Lyke the movie, our relationship suddenly ended. I had hard times trying to forget him. Attempting to accept a new guy in my heart was really hard, and moving on?? He was indeed, my first love. And just like the movie too, we had our second chances. And toward the end, I really believe that, that was love. I was in love, he loves me. That was the closure

Emotion Sickness

I finally asked my bff a random question ive been shooting other bff to. Lol So I confessed that I have been stalking my ex- soulmate instagram account. I mean how wouldnt i do it? I was already lost n depressed. I thought it wont affect me. Indeed, it did. Fucking hard. But seeing his chubby yet high cheekbones put a smile on my face. You know the feeling when somebody who used to make you happy and hurt on the same time, its twisted yes, but im so glad i am happy seeing him happy! Even my bff agreed he has a nice life. Good job, pretty wife and cutest couple of baby girls. Yes im happy. I never seen my life having all that. Maybe thats the reason. I love you anyways. :) This is the last emotional entry I'll try